Wednesday, August 10, 2016

How to be a Respectful Classmate


How to be a Respectful Classmate

If you want to learn how to be respectful use THINK. THINK is a great process that helps people say the right thing when they can’t say anything at all, so it’s special in some in some people’s hearts, and it also helps you tell people there better than plain old great.          

                            True

                            Helpful

                            Inspiring

                            Necessary

                            Kind

Being Kind is huge in the world, because barely anyone is (except for friends) in the world and that is why it is a big thing so don’t forget, to be kind you need to say hi/hello, smile at someone or cheer someone up.

Put ups can be nice to people in all different ways like, when someone fails at something and says “oh, I can’t do this waaaaaaa” just tell them they’re great at other things, and it can also be used to help people when there falling behind.

Don’t forget that being, put ups, and THINK are all steps to being respectful, but there are so much more, I can’t even count how much more there is, so try to be respectful.

The last thing you need is to remember these 3 helpful things I mentioned before, so really the only thing you need is going to have to be respect.

By Harrison

3 comments:

  1. Hi Harrison,

    I like the way you wrote about how to be respectful classmate. Also I like the way you said that if you want to learn how to be respectful then use think and then you told us what it meant.

    By: Saima

    Samia@Rangikura

    My class blog: Room 10 @ Rangikura

    Checked : Kapree



    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 15 Hero’s Team,

    I really like you guys piece of work because it is about how to be a respectful classmate. This piece of writing may help us and other people think about how they treat people. The thing you guys need to work on is that you should only put one heading instead of two. The thing I most like about this writing is that you put the word think into short sentences like how I put my teacher's name. This is a lovely piece of writing.

    From: Kapree
    My blog: kapree @ Rangikura
    My class blog: Room 10 @ Rangikura

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to be a Respectful Classmate

    True
    Helpful
    Inspiring
    Necessary
    Kind


    Talofa Harrison, my name is Kyara. I chose your post because it’s all about how to be a respectful Classmate. It has the right words for how to be one. My favourite words are inspiring and truthful, and all the first letters spell think. It helps others to be able to think. To be able to tell the truth, helpful, inspiring, necessary and kind. I put it in bold because it’s important to be able to do all of these when they are with their classmate’s.

    Kind Regards Kyara
    http://rangikura-sb-kyara.blogspot.co.nz/
    http://rangikura-cb-room10.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete