Wednesday, August 10, 2016

How to be a respectful classmate


How to be a respectful classmate

 

To be respectful you have to have honesty, kindness, helpful and be encouraging. That is the reasons why you should be respectful all the time. You need to be respectful to your family and your classmates.

 

To help be a respectful classmate you could use THINK. What THINK means each of the letters mean something? The T is for is it true the H is for is it helpful the I is for is it inspiring. The N is for is it necessary and the K is for is it kind that is what each letter stands for.

 

First let’s talk about the two first letters of the  of think which are t and h the t is for is it true so is it a lie or is it something that is made up. The h is for is it helpful so should you really say it and is it helping someone.

 

Secondly let’s talk about the third and fourth letters of the word think. The I is for inspiring is it going to make someone be inspired by your words. The n is for is it necessary so should you really say it or not.

 

Thirdly the last letter of the word think is k and lets talk about being respectful. The k is it kind is it nice or mean and think before you speak. Remember to be respectful to your class mates and yourself.

 

Remember to use your think and other ones that you have learnt in school. I hope you remember what I said and don’t forget.

 

By Jayde

8 comments:

  1. Well done Jayde, I think the concept behind THINK is a great idea, you have done a great job writing about THINK and explaining its meaning.

    By Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jayde,

    I am Turua from Rangikura School. Your detail in the post is great and also your words are good. My favourite thing in the post is the acrostic writing for the word THINK; it is has all the things you have to do to be a respectful student.

    You have a great post here, maybe I will see another one of your posts again.

    Yours sincerely,

    Turua

    http://rangikura-sb-turua.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. To: Western Australia.


    Hi my name is Mereana. I would like to comment on one of your story’s:

    How to be a respectful classmate.

    It can be really helpful for others to be respectful to their classmate’s. I was interested in your story and I think you just need to work on your punctuation. I am also interested in your work so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Harrison,
    Hello! My name is Jipsy and I would like to say I really, really like what you have done for your class I think it is fantastic and awesome. But there is a little word that I LOVE that you have used in this piece of writing, it's inspiring. I think that you have a cool brain that is going to share knowledge to the world, so if you keep it up I think you will be a writer. Ka pai to mahi! (It means good work).
    Kind regards
    Jipsy
    http://rangikura-sb-jipsy.blogspot.co.nz/p/my-personal-writing.html
    http://rangikura-cb-room10.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Jayde, my name is Izzy and I was inspired by your helpful piece of writing.

    I really like the way how you have told me and every other person in the world about how to be a good mate. Probably others people will change the way they treat others because of you. But i also like the way how you explained the word think so that’s why i decided to comment on your helpful post .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Jayde I’m Javahn,

    I think the concept behind THINK was a great Idea, what I like about this is that you explain and the meaning. Now I can make new friend if I never read this I will be shy forever. Do you know this one STARS. S mean Supporting each other T means Tell the truth A means achieving our goals A means Respect S means self responsibility.

    Kind regard Javahn

    http://rangikura-sb-javahn.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hi Harrison

    My name is matatia and I am going to comment on you beautiful blog post today. This is a great writing you did and this is amazing. In my school we do this because we are help people and take care of people and also we be nice to people.We do this because we love to have fun and help people. We help people, we be kind to others and we be honest to other. One thing I just love this lovely writing.

    Kind regards
    Matatia

    http://rangikura-sb-matatial.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that this is very smart how you used the word think and had all the meanings for each letter.
    I also think that this is very inspiring and true and helpful and super necessary.
    Sasha
    Bayfield

    ReplyDelete