Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Jaim's Broome Camp Experience


Broome Camp

On Monday the 5th of September Room 15 went on a bus to Broome and I sat next to my friend Locky. Most of the time I played a game called Five Nights at Freddy’s, but the rest of the time I talked to Locky. When we finally got there everyone was ready for bed but first we needed to have dinner.

On Tuesday we went to the croc farm. When we got there we got to hold a baby croc. Then we went to a big croc pool and It was cool when the crocodiles jumped at the food during eating time. After the big pool of crocodiles we got to see Bluey who was the biggest crocodile of them all!

On Thursday we went camel riding. I got slobber on my pants from the camel behind me and I had to change when we got back to camp. After that we did prusiking and low ropes. During prusiking we were told to go upside down, and I did kind of good for my first time trying. The low ropes was like an obstacle course with tight ropes and stuff.

 
On Friday it was time to go back to Tom Price. I sat next to Locky again and played FNaF (Five Nights at Freddy’s) again. Eventually we did an auction with our camp money that we got for being good. I won pom poms and I had fun with them for a little bit but then I gave them to someone else who wanted them. After ages of waiting in the bus we got home and I had my birthday the next day and Jaim lived happily ever after.

By Jaim

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jaim,


    My name is Musharraf from Rangikura School.


    I can see that you attended to broome camp. It sounds really fun because we're going to camp next year.
    I also play five nights at freddy's as well!!! The bit where you said the crocodile jumped out of the water and catched the food, it really feels like you're the person feeding them. You were riding camels that sounds really fun and you said the camel slobbered on you, yuck. that's all I have to say about your fun adventure at camp broome


    Yours Sincerely:


    Musharraf


    http://rangikura-sb-musharraf.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jaim,
    I would love to go to a camp like that holding a baby crocodile, going camel riding and completing an obstacle course with tight ropes. I really liked the way you were telling me how you got to hang upside down and got told what to do and the big pool of crocodiles with Bluey. You really made it sound like you had an awesome time at your school camp.
    Questions
    What did the crocodile's skin feel like? (give me a bit of detail please)
    How did it feel to hold a baby crocodile?
    Kind regards
    Mya
    http://rangikura-sb-mya.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete