Monday, September 12, 2016

Alyssia's Camp Recount

"Beep, beep!"

We were on our way to Broome. We went there last week from the 5th to the 9th of September. We were there to try new things we had a great camp experience in Broome.

We finally arrived in Broome, we were so hungry and tired.  We had to learn the rules  for the camp my favourite was always smile and do the dishes.  Then we had to have a shower and go bed we hade to go to bed at 9:15pm.

On Tuesday Room 15 went to the Croc Farm. We met a croc named Bluey, he was a really big crocodile. We heard there were 2000 crocodiles living in the 2 parks. Malcolm Douglas the owner has  lots of different animals.  Some were so cute and cuddly, others were scary and violent. At the end of the tour we went to the gift shop and I got a glass crocodile.

On Wednesday we had to go straight to the beach for the surf carnival. Room 15 were kind of surfing but we were paddling really hard, it was so much fun at the beach.  That night we played the amazing race it was so challenging, my team tried so hard to get the answers right.

On Thursday when I was doing low ropes everything was so easy, because I was tiny and they had to fit me in the spider web and I was able to fit though easily.  When I was prusiking I had so much fun Room 15 had to hug and kiss the wood at the top of the climb. We finally arrived at the pearl farm that afternoon, and I got some pearl earrings and an oyster shell.

We had to go home on Friday so we packed our bags.  During the trip we had a silent auction I won a rubber ducky, which was quite funny!  I had so much fun on camp, I would like to do it again real soon.

By Alyssia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment