Monday, September 12, 2016

Broome Camp 2016


At Broome camp we had fun!  On Tuesday we went to the Crocodile Park and we saw crocodiles. There was one crocodile whose name was Bluey, we were able to hold baby crocodiles too.
 
On Wednesday we had breakfast and we went to the surf carnival, I loved the water so much, it was amazing!
 
On Thursday we went camel riding, when we got back to the camp we had prusiking and low ropes and I went upside down, that was fun!  In the afternoon we went to Willie Creek Pearl Farm and we saw pearls.  Keira even got to open an oyster shell and we saw a pearl inside, it was BIG! 
 
On Friday morning we got up at 5am and we stopped at Port Hedland to have lunch.  We made it to Tom Price before 6pm and I was so happy because my sister was waiting for me!
By Louwena

5 comments:

  1. Hi Room 15,

    It looks like you had lots of fun on your camp and holding the baby crocodiles, it would have been so exciting and a little scarey. I have a few questions that i would be happy if you answered
    Question what does a crocodile feel like to touch? Are baby crocodiles heavy or light? When you were holding the baby crocodiles did it try to move?

    From
    Daisy
    Room 10
    http://rangikura-sb-daisy.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

  2. I always wanted to hold a baby crocodile because those are one of my favorite animals in the whole world. I love them. Also I love camping because we have a lot of fun with your friends.

    Camp is one of my favorite things to do because we have a lot of fun. In 2 years I’ll be going to camp with my bests buddies.

    Question:

    Was it the best time in your life or it’s wasn’t the best time of your life?

    Kind regards
    Matatia

    http://rangikura-sb-matatial.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louwena my name is Kisayah and I will be commenting on your amazing post today.
    You must of had a really good time at Broome Camp, I liked how you went to Willie Creek Pearl Farm and you got to see beautiful pearls.

    I have some questions for you.
    Question 1 - what activity did you like the the most?
    Question 2 - what did the baby Crocodile feel like?
    Question 3 - were you able to keep one a pearl?

    Kind regards
    kisayah
    http://rangikura-sb-kisayah.blogspot.co.nz/
    http://rangikura-cb-room10.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to hold a baby crocodile because if we hold a large crocodile it will properly eat us before we even get near it.

    I haven't been to Broome camp because I'm a year 6 in two more years i'll be going camp and it will be fun. Was the crocodile hard soft or spiky.


    Kind regards
    Ben
    http://rangikura-sb-bent.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Louwena, my name is Eraia.

    Did the crocodile feel hard or soft?.

    I always wanted to see a crocodile and hold a baby one too. I like the words that you use in the story.


    Kind Regards: Eraia

    ReplyDelete