Monday, September 12, 2016

Broome Camp

On Monday my dad and I woke up at 4.30am to get ready and I was so excited. We went to the school teacher car park and we gave Mrs Rolton our money so she could keep it safe, we waited for the bus to get here. The bus driver  came and we had to give him our bag then we could get on the bus my dad and mum said goodbye and off we went. I went on my iPad and watched some movies on the DVD player, it was fun!


On Tuesday we went  on the bus and went to the crocodile park and I took some photos and we got to hold a baby croc it had a elastic around its mouth and they kept on wriggling around. We walked around the park and saw other animals like alligators, birds and even bluey the crocodile and dingoes. Then each group at a time went in the croc shop to buy stuff, if they wanted to buy stuff and then we took a photo and went back on the bus.

On Wednesday we went to the beach BBQ and we saw a crab, Alyssia and I made an aquarium for it and then we found some sea slugs and we named the crab and the sea slugs. For dinner we had a hot dog, I put some sauce on mine then I had a burger, it was so good. We had some photos then we had to leave before it got too dark and before we left we had an icy pole and I said thank you, We couldn't go back in the camp if we didn't have our pop stick when we walked in the gate.

On Thursday we went to Willie Creek Pearl Farm and they told us how the pearl was formed and it was a really long process.  Then we went on the boat and the tour girl said that there were crocodiles' in the water and I got scared.  We hoped of the boat and each group went into the shop one by one, there were really expensive items to buy, I got an oyster shell with my money it was really cool, when we finished we had to go back to the camp it was a bumpy ride.

On Friday we had to go back to Tom Price I slept most of the way, went on my iPad, and watched some movies on the DVD player.  I was sitting in the 2nd row down from the front behind Sarah.  Alyssia was sitting with me but then she moved and sat at the back of the bus on the way home.  We had an auction and I got a money tin with 50c in it. We got back early so I had to call my Dad to pick me up, he came to get me and we went home. It was the best time ever because Mrs Rolton put a lot of hard work into the camp.
By Jayde







 

No comments:

Post a Comment