Monday, September 12, 2016

Broome Camp Recount

I usually don't wake up at 5am in the Moring. But today I was going to camp which I have been waiting to go to for a long time.  However I fell asleep at breakfast no joke, great start to my day!

I also get car sick so I thought the bus trip wouldn't be good but I did not get sick. After getting to the camp school we organized our dorms and went to bed, we had bunk beds.

The next day we went to Cable Beach and it was probably my favourite activity out of the whole camp because the waves were large enough to fully submerge you under water.  Also at the beach we went boogie boarding, that was FUN!

After we got back we then went to the Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Farm, that was a cool experience. We got to see our guide feed the crocodiles and risk getting his arm eaten. We saw one of the biggest crocodiles there, his name was Bluey, we also got to hold a baby crocodile and that was fun too.

On Wednesday we had a surf carnival and that was the most challenging thing out of the whole camp except for waking up early. We also had a beach BBQ, that was fun we saw a big crab and it pinched a student.  After we got back that was the most challenging night to fall asleep, because the majority of the boys were getting out of bed and playing with flashlights.

On Thursday we went camel riding and I kept thinking that it would bit me. But I learnt a bit about the camels and mine didn't stink!  We also had prusking and to me it felt repetitive.

The camp was fun and challenging and I look forward to going on camp again.  

 

 
 

By Yasha       
             

No comments:

Post a Comment