Monday, September 12, 2016

Girls Weekend

 Girls Weekend  

On the weekend I went to my Auntie's house for the whole day with Mum, Chloe, Aunty Janelle, Sophie and I.  It was a girls day out!

 

Dad, Bailey and Dave had a guys day. First thing we did was have breakfast a 6:30am we had eggs, waffles, pancakes and bacon.

 

After breakfast I went in the pool with my cousin Sophie. After an hour or two we decided to get out because our skin turned all wrinkly. 

 

Before lunch Sophie and I went to Coles together to get some burger buns, some buger patties and some chips. After that we went home and had lunch.

 

After lunch we went to the nature park and had a dinner picnic. Then  we went home and went to bed because when we got home it was 9:49pm, way too late to be up!

 

BY DANIELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment