Thursday, June 2, 2016

Swimming Lessons 2016

Swimming Lessons with Room 15
In week 2 the Years 4-6's had swimming lessons to teach us how to swim and survive. Everyday for 2 weeks we walked to and from the pool.

We interviewed the Center Superviser Jennifer and this is what she had to say...

Question: How long have you been teaching swimming?

Answer:  16 fantastic years

Question: "why did you choose swimming over any other sport?"
 
Answer: It was recomended as a treatment for asthma

Question: " what is the code you stand by when you teach or swim?"
Answer:
  • safety first
  • remember the aqua code
  • look after your self and your mates
We were very lucky to have someone so qualified to teach us how to swim, we thank her for her time and commitment over the 2 weeks.

By Kyra
Mat Race

Egg Beating Exercise

Team Mat Race

Survival Training
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi there from Room 10 @ Rangikura School. We loved hearing from you and wanted to share our responses to your comment. Click this link to see what we wrote: http://rangikura-cb-room10.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/inter-school-cross-country-competitors.html

    Have an awesome day.

    PS: we are swimming at the moment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you's sure can swim and i like you'r pool because it's hot outside and cool in the pool. I am blown away by you'r good swimming about team mat race, survival training and the egg beating exercise

    p.s can you look at my blog plz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you's sure can swim and i like you'r pool because it's hot outside and cool in the pool. I am blown away by you'r good swimming about team mat race, survival training and the egg beating exercise

    p.s can you look at my blog plz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am a student a from Rangikura school and I like how you question about your class swimming lesson ,one thing I saw was my question my question was why did you chose swimming over any other sport and also thank you for sharing your learning.

    from Benjamin Fata

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am a student from room 10 Rangikura School and I was very interested in this post. The pictures tell me that you are learning a lot and having a great time. Your supervisor must be really proud of you. Thank you for sharing this post.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you's sure can swim and i like you'r pool because it's hot outside and cool in the pool. I am blown away by you'r good swimming about team mat race, survival training and the egg beating exercise

    p.s can you look at my blog plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi i like these pes of work about swimming in the pools that looks fun I wish to go to the pool and play and have fun. And you guys look good at school and i hope you have lose of. And these is my blog to get into my blog. fan.http://rangikura-sb-vaaitino.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete