Sunday, June 12, 2016

100 Word Challenge Week 7 Response


100 Word Challenge

 

Vroom! The plane lands at the Bundi airport. Greg jumps off and makes his way through the airport and buys a ticket for the bus to McDonalds.

Along the way the bus breaks down and all the passengers have to make their way off. Greg finds a nice bench to sit on and read his book on.

While he was reading a bronze coloured man walked over and sat on the bench as soon as he sat down he went as solid as a rock. Greg says to him “hello”, he answers back, “nice to meet you”.  

By Jasper

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jasper,

    You are very talented, your use of adjectives is great, I think it was a really good story and without them it would be a boring story. I think that you are very creative, writing about a bronze man would be very hard.

    Great story Jasper, from Locky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Jasper,

    Cool story Jasper, we really liked your onomatopoeia. Your story was really interesting to read and it was also creative. We both enjoyed reading your story.

    Nice work Jasper

    from Hudson and Jaim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is David and I am commenting on your post.
    I really like your blog, I feel really interested in writing a poem right now
    Kind regards
    David :-)
    Here's my blog
    http://rangikura-cb-room10.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete